144 Tichenor Ave, Suite 2
Whether you're expanding or relocating, come talk to us. You'll like the way we do business.
The City's Economic Development Department creates employment opportunities for the citizens of Auburn and expands the tax base of the community through industrial, commercial and retail development. It also supports the future of the Auburn economy by aiding the entrepreneurial efforts of startups.
The department develops and maintains economic plans, strategies, and programs through the following:
- Devise and utilize unique marketing techniques to recruit prospects
- Create and provide competitive incentive packages which may include financial assistance
- Administer the City's revolving loan program
- Identify and develop property for new technology parks
- Maintain partnerships with industries and businesses
- Provide technical and financial assistance to merchants in efforts to maintain a viable Central Business District
- Administer the City's small business incubator to allow fledgling industrial projects an opportunity to succeed
- Work with federal, state, local and private economic development agencies that are able to make resources available for Auburn businesses and industries
Are you an Auburn business or industry with a press release, news or an event to share? Submit your announcement to email@example.com.